Brace and the
It’s business as usual at Brace. The team has been working from home, providing the same high standard of service and support to our clients. Our regular office hours remain, so we are open as usual between 9am and 5pm, and our team is on hand to take your calls on 01452 729 953. Plus, our online support is available through our 24-hour ticketing service.
Throughout these difficult times, we are ready to assist with your queries and concerns. As pressure mounts across the board for local, national and international businesses, Brace is here to help and support you and answer any questions on the services we provide.
What we’re doing
Brace is monitoring the evolving situation and Government advice to do what’s best for our team, clients and partners. Our foundations are built on family values, so wellbeing remains our main priority.
The infrastructure and procedures we have in place enables us to continue delivering the same award-winning service as normal.
Our team members are all working remotely, and we are doing are utmost to assure you that:
- A Virtual Private Network (VPN) enables each team member to work from home whilst accessing our IT systems simultaneously
- We are operating with cloud-based technology which is continually backed up
- All client files are secure and under usual General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Brace has a Business Continuity Plan at present and moving forward for the future
- Our conference call and video facilities allow us to dial into meetings with each other and our clients – allowing us to communicate efficiently
Brace is fortunate to have had no confirmed cases of illness during this time. However, in the unlikely event that one or a number of our team become unwell due to the virus, we have significant resilience to provide support. This includes support to the employee and to their respective clients.
We will continue to review the situation and adhere to the Government guidelines.
Not just addressing the challenging times now, we’re also looking to the months ahead. On our blog, we have a list of suggestions on how to boost your business and future-proof it for when we’ve got through this tough time together.
Brace is here for you and if you have any questions, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.