Brace Creative Agency is one of the fastest-growing web design agencies based within the South West of the UK. We have a very strong client base and pride ourselves on the close-knit relationships that we have developed with our customers.
We have an exciting opportunity within our design agency for someone confident in both digital and print design, who can create high-quality solutions for our diverse range of clients, in a range of different industries. The successful candidate will need to be proficient in the full adobe suite, especially Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and XD.
We are looking to add to a growing design team with someone who not only has a flair for creativity, but also the ability to liaise with existing clients and potential clients and build working relationships. You will need the confidence to take responsibility for your own projects from the start and be able to liaise with the customer to ensure your outcome is to their design specifications.
This customer-facing role demands creative flair, attention to detail, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines. There is always a buzz in the studio so the ability to prioritise and multi-task is essential.
Essential and Desirable Skills
You must be & have:
- Strong portfolio of existing work exhibiting website design, print outcomes and branding.
- You will need to design bespoke responsive websites specific to customer briefs.
- Ability to create print-ready artwork from flyers and business cards to vehicle graphics and fascia design.
- Strong experience with Adobe Suite especially Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and XD.
- Interpreting the client’s business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose.
- You must be eager to get started and work towards deadlines.
- An extreme interest in the design industry is needed as you will be encouraged to bring ideas to the table in terms of techniques, technology and trends.
- Re-branding experience.
- Proficient print layout skills (for both Magazine and Marketing Material)
- Basic Understanding of Web Technologies
- Design Agency Experience
Please no canvassing
To apply for this role, please send a link to your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. If you have an online portfolio, please also provide the link.