Do you have experience in search engine optimisation and paid advertising? Do you enjoy creating marketing strategies and critical thinking?
If you answered yes to both questions, this might be the role for you.
Brace Creative Agency is one of the South West’s fastest-growing digital marketing agencies. We have a very strong client base and pride ourselves on the close-knit relationships that we have developed with our customers. Established in 2007, we have developed from a start-up to a comprehensive agency, offering bespoke Website Design, Graphic Design, Branding and Digital Marketing. We are dedicated to making a positive impact on our customers and local community, with a strong commitment to charitable giving. Our trademark is our ability to create bespoke, innovative and creative solutions for our clients, thanks to our in-house team of Developers, Designers and Marketers.
We have an exciting opportunity for an SEO/PPC Executive, with a firm understanding of SEO, SEM & PPC, to join our marketing team!
The successful candidate will be able to show the ability to devise, define and implement off-site and on-site search engine optimisation strategies, as part of the SEO team. You will also be confident in managing, creating and optimising Google Ad campaigns, with an understanding of PPC best practices.
You will work closely with our team and clients to develop strategies for new and existing sites, before implementing your findings.
In return, you’ll work on an impressive client list, whilst being offered continuous opportunities to specialise further and grow.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and manage PPC and paid advertising campaigns across Google and social media.
- Undertake keyword research for SEO projects, identifying opportunities to increase organic traffic to our client’s sites.
- Conduct competitor analysis to understand who performs well in the industry, identifying and reacting to any successful SEO strategies.
- Analyse client backlink profiles to prevent any negative impact and identify link acquisition opportunities.
- Optimise on-page elements of a client’s website and create new content where required (e.g. Title tags, meta descriptions, introduction text and organic content).
- Audit client websites and monitor long-term performance.
- Liaise closely and professionally with colleagues, and clients, whilst taking an active approach to internal and external meetings.
- Complete tasks and create client reports under agreed deadlines.
- Confidently use SEO tools (SEMRush) to help develop the quality of Brace’s SEO services.
- Keep up with industry news and share any significant industry changes or knowledge with colleagues.
- Any ad-hoc duties required.
- Digital marketing experience, preferably in an agency environment.
- You must possess a thorough and up-to-date understanding of marketing tools and techniques across SEO and PPC.
- Hands-on experience with SEO/SEM best practice and Google marketing software (Analytics, Search Console, Looker Studio, Ads)
- Strategic thinker with excellent problem-solving skills
- You are results-driven and make data-informed decisions
- Ability to manage and prioritise your own workload
- A commitment to acquiring new skills and knowledge
- Preferred but not essential: Degree in Marketing, Digital technologies, or any related field
- Salary – competitive
- Hours Per Week: full-time, 37.5
- Holiday – 28 days inclusive of bank holidays with holiday incentives
- Hybrid working options available, mainly in-office role.
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com. If you have an online portfolio, please provide a link.
Please no canvassing