Working Hours: Full Time – 37.5 hours per week
Salary: 22-28k depending on experience
Brace Creative Agency is one of the fastest-growing full-service agencies based within the South West of the UK. We have a very strong client base and pride ourselves on the close-knit relationships that we have developed with our customers. Established in 2007, we have developed from a small start-up to a comprehensive agency that offers the full digital offering for our clients; whether it is Website Design, Graphic Design or Digital Marketing.
Known in the local area for our strong commitment to charitable giving, we are dedicated to making a positive impact on our customers and local community. Innovative and creative, Brace’s trademark is that we create bespoke solutions for our clients and have the expertise to experiment with new and exciting techniques and tools.
We are looking for a dynamic and driven person to join our team to help create beautiful looking websites. You should possess a thorough understanding of front-end web development skills. Experience of developing upon the WordPress CMS is essential as it is an integral part of this role.
The role includes a wide variety and interesting range of work for clients across multiple sectors. You will be working with our team of developers creating websites, in conjunction with the marketing strategies create for our clients. You will also be required to work with our design team to code their designs into working websites.
• Experience using Semantic HTML
• Knowledge developing and maintaining WordPress
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• Some experience working in an agency environment
• Confident and proud of your web development skills
• Energetic and willing to communicate with customers
• Experience developing Content Management Systems
• Experience developing websites within frameworks such as Tailwind CSS and Bootstrap
• Experience with Web build tools (Gulp, Sass, NPM etc.)
• Source Control experience (GitHub)
• Experience with either Photoshop, XD or Figma
• Experience in integrating third-party APIs via the front end
• Graphic design background
• Experience with MongoDB, React, Node and Express
• Front end web design background
• UI, UX and user-based design knowledge
Please no canvassing