Working Hours: Full Time – 40 hours per week
Salary: 22k-25k - depending on experience
Brace Creative Agency is one of the fastest growing full-service agencies based within the South West of the UK. We have a very strong client base and pride ourselves on the close-knit relationships that we have developed with our customers.
We are looking for an experienced and results-driven Digital Marketing Executive to join our marketing team! You will be responsible for creating marketing strategies for our wide variety of clients. These strategies will utilise different marketing channels and techniques that you feel will be beneficial to meet the requirements of the brief.
You will then manage the project and maintain the relationship with the client. You will work closely with our teams of designers, developers and marketeers to ensure that the marketing strategy is carried out to its full potential.
Responsibilities and Requirements
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage company and client marketing strategies
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
- Manage all digital marketing channels
- Monitor and Measure ROI and KPIs
- Prepare and manage a digital marketing budget
- Prepare and report back to clients on campaign performance
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Online Performance
- Integrate with the rest of digital marketing team to help achieve goals
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement
- Have 2 years’ digital marketing experience
- Have proven experience developing and implementing digital marketing campaigns
- You must possess a thorough and up-to date understanding of marketing tools and techniques.
- Hands of experience with SEO/SEM best practice and Google marketing software (Analytics, Search Console, Ads).
- Strategic thinker and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BSc degree in Marketing, Digital technologies, or relevant field
Please no canvassing
To apply for this role please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have an online portfolio, please provide a link.