Working Hours: Full Time – 40 hours per week
Salary: 21-25k depending on experience
Brace Creative Agency is one of the fastest growing full-service agencies based within the South West of the UK. We have a very strong client base and pride ourselves on the close-knit relationships that we have developed with our customers.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and results-driven SEO Specialist to join our digital marketing team!
The successful candidate will be able to show the ability to devise, define and implement off-site and on-site optimisation strategies for clients as part of the SEO team. You would be required to keep up to date with changes in the market and SEO innovations to achieve client goals.
In return, you’ll work on an impressive client list, whilst being offered continuous opportunities to train and grow.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Undertaking keyword research projects using our in-house bespoke tool to help understand how users search within our client’s industry
- Conducting competitor analysis to understand who performs well in the industry and why
- Analysing client backlink profiles to prevent any negative impacts on client websites, whilst identifying link acquisition opportunities for clients
- Optimising on page elements of a client’s website (e.g. Title tags, meta descriptions and introduction text
- Contribute to writing on site content to help will organic performance
- Auditing client websites and monitoring performance
- Liaising closely with all agency employees
- Working as part of a team, to share all key findings
- Meeting with managers to understand task requirements
- Completing tasks and creating reports by the agreed deadlines
- Explaining task progress to the relevant managers as required
- Helping to develop the quality of our SEO services
- Keeping up with industry news and informing the team about any major events
- Digital marketing experience
- You must possess a thorough and up-to date understanding of marketing tools and techniques
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM best practice and Google marketing software (Analytics, Search Console, Ads)
- Strategic thinker and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- You make data informed decisions
- You thrive in conditions when juggling multiple tasks at once
- You go out your way to teach yourself new skills
- Preferred but not essential: Degree in Marketing, Digital technologies, or relevant field
Please no canvassing