Do you have experience in paid advertising? Do you enjoy creating marketing strategies and critical thinking?
If you answered yes to both questions, we have an exciting opportunity that might be the perfect fit for you.
Brace Creative Agency is one of the South West’s fastest-growing digital marketing agencies. We have a very strong client base and pride ourselves on the close-knit relationships that we have developed with our customers.
Established in 2007, we have developed from a start-up to a comprehensive agency, offering bespoke Website Design, Graphic Design, Branding and Digital Marketing. We are dedicated to making a positive impact on our customers and local community, with a strong commitment to charitable giving.
Our trademark is our ability to create bespoke, innovative and creative solutions for our clients, thanks to our in-house team of Developers, Designers and Marketers.
We have an exciting opportunity for a PPC Executive, with a firm understanding of all types of Google Ads campaigns, to join our marketing team!
The successful candidate will be confident in managing, creating and optimising Google Ad campaigns, with an understanding of PPC best practices. You will work closely with our team and clients to develop strategies for new and existing clients, before implementing your findings.
In return, you will have the chance to work with an impressive client portfolio while continuously expanding your specialisation and professional growth.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and oversee PPC and paid advertising campaigns across Google, ensuring their effectiveness and success.
- Maintain and monitor monthly budget caps for advertising campaigns.
- Enhance click-through rates while upholding a high-quality score and driving conversions.
- Recommend and implement highly optimised landing pages for ad campaigns.
- Conduct competitor analysis to identify opportunities and improve campaign performance.
- Regularly audit client websites and monitor their long-term performance.
- Liaise closely and professionally with colleagues, and clients, whilst taking an active approach to internal and external meetings.
- Complete assigned tasks and deliver client reports within agreed-upon deadlines.
- Utilise campaign data analysis to improve advertising performance.
- Stay updated with industry news and share significant changes or knowledge with colleagues.
- Willingness to perform ad-hoc duties as required.
- Digital marketing experience, preferably in an agency environment.
- You must possess a thorough and up-to-date understanding of marketing tools and techniques across PPC.
- Hands-on experience with PPC best practice and Google marketing software (Analytics, Data Studio, Ads)
- Strategic thinker with excellent problem-solving skills
- You are results-driven and make data-informed decisions
- Ability to manage and prioritise your own workload
- A commitment to acquiring new skills and knowledge
- Preferred but not essential: Degree in Marketing, Digital technologies, or any related field
- Salary – competitive
- Hours Per Week: full-time, 37.5
- Holiday – 28 days inclusive of bank holidays with holiday incentives
- Hybrid working options available, mainly in-office role.
Please no canvassing