Are you an SEO Executive looking to join a collaborative and friendly marketing agency based in Gloucestershire?
We are looking for someone with experience and passion for Search Engine Optimisation to join our growing team.
Brace Creative Agency is one of the South West’s fastest-growing digital marketing agencies. We have a strong client base and pride ourselves on the close-knit relationships that we have developed with our customers.
Established in 2007, we have developed from a start-up to a comprehensive agency, offering bespoke Website Design, Graphic Design, Branding and Digital Marketing. We are dedicated to making a positive impact on our customers and local community, with a strong commitment to charitable giving.
Our trademark is our ability to create bespoke, innovative and creative solutions for our clients, thanks to our in-house team of Developers, Designers and Marketers.
We have an exciting opportunity for an SEO Executive to join our marketing team!
The successful candidate will be able to show the ability to devise, define and implement off-site and on-site search engine optimisation strategies as part of the SEO team.
You will work closely with our Marketing Manager and clients to develop strategies for new and existing sites, before implementing your findings.
In return, you’ll work on an impressive client list, whilst being offered continuous opportunities to specialise further and grow.
Experience with Google Ads is advantageous but not essential.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Create effective search strategies across a varied portfolio of growing businesses
- Implement a mixture of on-page, off-page and technical SEO
- Stay up to date with the latest search algorithm updates
- Relaxed office atmosphere
- Training programmes with career progression in mind
- Hybrid working available
- Attend established marketing events and conferences such as Brighton SEO
- Digital marketing experience, preferably in an agency environment
- Hands-on experience with SEO best practices and marketing software (Analytics, Search Console, Looker Studio, SEMrush)
- Strategic thinker with excellent problem-solving skills
- You are results-driven and make data-informed decisions
- A commitment to acquiring new skills and knowledge
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have an online portfolio, please provide a link.
Careers Contact Form