We are happy to announce that we have an exciting opportunity available for a web developer intern to join our team!
Benefits: 20 days holiday, pension scheme
Brace Creative Agency is one of the fastest growing web design agencies based within the South West of the UK. We have a very strong client base and pride ourselves on the close-knit relationships that we have developed with our customers.
We are looking for a dynamic and driven person to join our team to help create beautiful looking websites. You should possess a basic understanding of front end web development skills. Experience of the WordPress CMS is desirable as it is an integral part of this role.
The role includes a wide variety and interesting range of work. You will be working with our team of developers creating websites for our clients. You will be required to work with our design team in order to code their designs into working websites.
Essential and Desirable Skills
You must be/have:
- Confident and proud of your web development skills
- Understanding of HTML & CSS
- Energetic and willing to communicate with customers
- Basic understanding of PHP and MySQL
- Knowledge of responsive web design
- Graphic design background
- Traditional understanding of design
- Front end web design background
- UI, UX, and user-based design knowledge
- Experience using WordPress
- Familiar with Git technology
- Experience with the MEAN/MERN stack
If you think that you have what it takes, send your CV to email@example.com.